Definición de plant louse en inglés:
A small bug that infests plants and feeds on the sap or tender shoots, especially an aphid.
- Several families in the series Sternorrhyncha, suborder Homoptera
- But then the plant louse called phylloxera hit most of Europe and ruined the vineyard, which lay fallow for decades.
- While growing succeeded there for decades, a plague of the plant louse phylloxera, followed by Prohibition and then the Depression, set the region back for years.
- Aphids, or plant lice, are small green, pink, or mealy-white insects that attack many plants.
Definición de plant louse en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan