Definición de pleading en inglés:
1The action of making an emotional or earnest appeal to someone: he ignored her pleading
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She chose to ignore my pleading and continued with her work.
- Chris nodded, her eyes again filling at the earnestness and pleading behind his tone.
- I appeal to you in the language of passionate pleading.
2 (usually pleadings) Law A formal statement of the cause of an action or defense.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are many allegations made in the pleadings against the defendants but the matter which came before me to decide was a narrow one.
- The record before me does not contain any pleadings in reply to the statements of defence of the police defendants.
- In the pleadings, the defendants assert that the Bank owed them a duty of good faith that was breached.
Palabras que riman con pleadingexceeding, leading, misleading, reeding, self-feeding, sheading, unheeding
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda