Definición de pleb en inglés:
An ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes.
- It was with a certain degree of self-confessed smugness that I looked out as the blustery wind swept around headquarters and the ordinary plebs tried to wrap up against the elements.
- Tressell wrote his book for the coffee tables of the dissenting middle classes rather than for plebs like Towers and me.
- The truly posh very rarely have much to do with this, so it tends to be the upper middle class vs the utter plebs.
- Example sentences
- Eleven of the poor souls are to be discarded like crumpled tissue paper, the time-honoured public phone vote ensuring that one of their number is transported into the main house to meet their plebby new pals.
- I would have to study something plebby and lame.
- Where Mummy and Daddy used to live in very posh West of London, they had some rather plebby next door neighbours.
Definición de pleb en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan