- 1Someone who secretly makes plans to do something illegal or harmful; a conspirator: the trial of alleged coup plottersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Now, we don't know who the coup plotters are.
- Others decided to spill the beans about the 25 Tory tea-room plotters.
- Asked to comment on the plot rumours, Mandela reiterated his confidence in the three alleged plotters.
- 2A piece of equipment that marks out points on a chart: a GPS chart plotterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We also use electronic charts with our GPS chart plotter.
- The main piece of equipment he uses is the GPS plotter.
- The prototype uses a writing arm similar to an architectural plotter to sign books.