verbo[no object] North American • informal
- Collapse or be beside oneself with frustration, annoyance, or other strong emotion: lots of directors plotz while making their filmsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I mean, for real - doesn't this just make you plotz?
- Mom's about to plotz and I really don't need to hear any more about how you're abandoning them.
- ‘When I found out, when she had graduated from college, I just about plotzed.’
1960s: from Yiddish platsen, literally 'to burst', from Middle High German platzen.
Más definiciones de plotzDefinición de plotz en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional