Definición de plural en inglés:
- Maybe some form of plural executive is needed, such as they have in Switzerland.
- But given that the section was in practice likely to be focused on people who are indeed purporting to be living in plural marriages, it seems that the report was indeed suggesting that the ban on polygamy was illegal.
- Here he stressed Nehru's commitment to the emancipation of women and untouchables, to communal harmony and the maintenance of a united and plural India, and to the fostering of a socialist economics.
- The first and second words could be either plural nouns or singular-inflected verbs.
- The first person plural possessive pronoun ‘our’ is occasionally used in lieu of an article in order to denote a certain universality.
- I've corrected this post to reflect that ‘Sims’ is plural.
sustantivoGrammar Volver al principio
- Dwarf should definitely go in the category of final-f words with variable plurals.
- Participants were told that the solution words did not include foreign words, plurals, or proper names, and that they could use paper and pencils as aids.
- Energy cannot be counted, and the plural of the word is not in common use.
1 An apostrophe may be used to form the plural of letters ( r’s) and numbers ( 7's), as well as single words referred to themselves ( four the’s in one sentence). It should not be used to form plurals of ordinary nouns: four apples, not four apple’s. 2 The regular plurals of abbreviations and acronyms may be spelled by simply adding an s: CDs, MiGs. They may also, especially if periods are involved, employ an apostrophe: D.D.S.’s. 3 The plurals of proper names typically end in s or es, never with an apostrophe: the Smiths, the Joneses, the Rosses. See also apostrophe1 (usage).
Palabras que riman con pluralcrural, jural, mural, neural, rural
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.