adjetivo (podgier, podgiest)British informal
(Of a person or part of their body) somewhat fat; chubby.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The man wasn't tall, quite the contrary, he was podgy with a round, smiling face.
- I know what I am, I'm podgy, so why get insulted about it?
- Last time I went there was April Fools' Day last year when it was practically deserted but for half a dozen podgy guys dancing on a smoky dance floor to So Macho.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here was a fellow who looked podgy, and podginess immediately makes people think that you mustn't be able to run, you mustn't be able to do anything.