Definición de poetics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
1The art of writing poetry.
- At the heart of Ivonginus's text, however, is the criticism of artistic performance, and here rhetoric is conjoined to poetics to form a single piece.
- I point this out not so much to place Notley in a French, theoretical context (which she rejects), but to give a context for some of the questions I ask her regarding poetry and poetics.
- Though this phraseology is mine, knowledge of a similar sort is included in Archie's abstractions about motion, and has its psychical equivalent in his views about poetry and his own poetics.
1.1The study of linguistic techniques in poetry or literature.
- I found myself inspired by Morton's arguments to reconsider ways I teach and write about not only the Romantic texts Morton analyzes, but also poetics and literary theory overall.
- With his new works, the artist further reveals himself to be an expert in the poetics of systems theory.
- In his introduction the author presents a poetics of the psalmic imagination.
Definición de poetics en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan