sustantivo[treated as singular]
- 1The art of writing poetry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the heart of Ivonginus's text, however, is the criticism of artistic performance, and here rhetoric is conjoined to poetics to form a single piece.
- I point this out not so much to place Notley in a French, theoretical context (which she rejects), but to give a context for some of the questions I ask her regarding poetry and poetics.
- Though this phraseology is mine, knowledge of a similar sort is included in Archie's abstractions about motion, and has its psychical equivalent in his views about poetry and his own poetics.
- 1.1The study of linguistic techniques in poetry or literature.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I found myself inspired by Morton's arguments to reconsider ways I teach and write about not only the Romantic texts Morton analyzes, but also poetics and literary theory overall.
- With his new works, the artist further reveals himself to be an expert in the poetics of systems theory.
- In his introduction the author presents a poetics of the psalmic imagination.
Más definiciones de poeticsDefinición de poetics en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional