Definición de polenta en inglés:
1Cornmeal as used in Italian cooking.
- Many of these have their own specific names, such as frumenty, made from wheat; tsampa, made from barley; polenta, made from maize; congee, from rice.
- This local ingredient even found its way as far as Europe in the form of Italian polenta.
- While you can certainly choose to buy Italian polenta at a specialty store, you can use any finely ground cornmeal - and stone-ground, organic cornmeal is a good choice.
1.1A paste or dough made from cornmeal, which is boiled and typically then fried or baked.
- Toss on a little salt after roasting and add to pasta, polenta, pizza and omelets.
- T shivered theatrically and chose risotto with asparagus, clams and octopus carpaccio to start, followed by rump steak and polenta.
- Grilled polenta with sautéed wild mushrooms in a spicy artichoke ragoût is better.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan