- A refugee from an oppressive government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In contrast to the earlier immigrants, the postwar émigrés were primarily political refugees and professionals who left Bulgaria with no expectation of returning.
- Secondly, the attempt to draw an absolute distinction between economic and political refugees is impossible, given the complex interaction between the two factors.
- A small number of refugees were sent home as they did not qualify as political refugees and for resettlement in other countries, but were only economic migrants.
Más definiciones de political refugeeDefinición de political refugee en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional