Definición de political science en inglés:
The branch of knowledge that deals with systems of government; the analysis of political activity and behavior.
- Behaviouralists sought to make political science a true science, often through the use of statistics and quantitative analysis.
- What is the behavioral persuasion in political science?
- Major social sciences today are economics, political science, anthropology, and sociology.
political scientist sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The show depicted realities of government rarely perceived by political scientists or journalists.
- How many political scientists correctly predicted the end of the Cold War and its outcome?
- But, more recently, other political scientists have begun to stress that the American system of government is not a presidency-centred system.
Definición de political science en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan