- Any of a class of toxic aromatic compounds, often formed as waste in industrial processes, whose molecules contain two benzene rings in which hydrogen atoms have been replaced by chlorine atoms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although trained as a veterinarian, Miyata cut his teeth as an environmental scientist researching another toxic chemical, polychlorinated biphenyl, at the Osaka Prefecture Institute of Public Health.
- This is an important convention, as it provides for the safe disposal of persistent organic pollutants, including polychlorinated biphenyl.
- Further tests discovered traces of some of the world's most toxic industrial chemicals, including polychlorinated biphenyls and dioxin, in Arctic wildlife.
Más definiciones de polychlorinated biphenylDefinición de polychlorinated biphenyl en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional