- Polyunsaturated fats or fatty acids.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What's more, hydrogenated fats - the only ones some children eat - take the place of healthy polyunsaturates, such as omega-3 fatty acids, needed for brain development.
- Biscuits, buns, cakes and pastries, puddings, and ice cream could be taxed if they raised cholesterol concentrations but exempt if the ratio of polyunsaturates to saturates were more favourable.
- This ‘iodine number’ or ‘iodine value’ runs from 0 for total saturation to nearly 200 in the edible oils highest in polyunsaturates.
Más definiciones de polyunsaturatesDefinición de polyunsaturates en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional