- 1(In Spanish-speaking regions) a hotel or inn.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now, Nicaragua has smart jungle lodges, friendly posadas and ecofriendly local operators.
- The place where I'm staying, is newish, and a cut above the rest - a row of shanty-chic posadas in a tropical garden right opposite those incendiary falls.
- We hiked every day high up in the mountains, slept in posadas for US $10 a night, breakfast included.
- 1.1 (also Las Posadas) A ritual re-enactment of Mary and Joseph’s search for a lodging in Bethlehem, performed just before Christmas.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A Christmastime tradition is the posada, a celebration held each night beginning on December 16.
- The posadas are held on nine consecutive nights, ending on Christmas Eve.
- Preceding Christmas are the colorful posadas, nightly celebrations that begin December 16 and commemorate Mary and Joseph's search for an inn in Bethlehem before Jesus was born.
Spanish, from posar 'to lodge'.
Más definiciones de posadaDefinición de posada en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional