- (In business and politics) a written report outlining someone’s attitude or intentions regarding a particular matter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Kathindi said the hake industry was preparing a position paper, which will be presented to the minister of fisheries and marine resources.
- However, this must be balanced against the recent position paper of the Office of the Director of Telecommunications Regulation on full number portability.
- In a recent position paper, Tanner wrote that Social Security faces a horrendous unfinanced liability of $26 trillion over 75 years.
Más definiciones de position paperDefinición de position paper en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional