- British term for reverse discrimination.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For this reason, realization of de facto equality may be dependent on affirmative action positive discrimination policies whereby discrimination in favour of the person or group in the poorer position is allowed.
- And so long as liberals urge government to compensate for market failure by promoting positive discrimination in favour of women games programmers, the more they will buttress the power of the state.
- The reasons put forward in the present case are the policy to attract more full-time workers and to carry out a policy of positive discrimination in favour of men.
Más definiciones de positive discriminationDefinición de positive discrimination en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional