- A numbered box in a post office assigned to a person or organization, where mail for them is kept until collected.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Beware of promoters who are not locally based, provide no telephone number and who use a post office box or mail drop rather than a full street address.
- I wrote back and I also wrote to her headmaster, whose name appeared on the school letterhead, at a PO box.
- I also stopped past my new post office box on Wednesday, which was christened with its first letter.
Más definiciones de post office boxDefinición de post office box en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional