- A condition of persistent mental and emotional stress occurring as a result of injury or severe psychological shock, typically involving disturbance of sleep and constant vivid recall of the experience, with dulled responses to others and to the outside world.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Can a person with post-traumatic stress disorder also have psychosis?
- He suffered from severe eczema and had experienced some symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder after the incident.
- Not everyone involved in a traumatic event experiences post-traumatic stress disorder.
Más definiciones de post-traumatic stress disorderDefinición de post-traumatic stress disorder en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional