- A machine that prints an official mark or signature on a letter or parcel to indicate that postage has been paid or does not need to be paid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Do you find yourself forgiving an employee who uses the office postage meter to mail personal letters?
- He wasn't my favorite person at work - once had a rather nasty confrontation with him regarding the postage meter - but what has happened to him is just plain wrong.
- If you've got a postage meter, USPS certified, use that.
Más definiciones de postage meterDefinición de postage meter en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional