- The posterior lobe of the pituitary gland or neurohypophysis contains unique glial elements referred to as pituicytes.
- There was also a single, small cerebral metastasis in the white matter of the posterior occipital lobe.
- Tabes dorsalis involves the dorsal roots and posterior columns of the spinal cord.
- Does the hands-and-knees posture during labour help to rotate the occiput posterior fetus?
- Father is especially proud of mother, who resolved to labor naturally, and did so despite a forty-two hour labor and a posterior baby.
- The midwife visited this morning and the good news is that the head is engaged but the bad news is that the baby is posterior.
- If our recognition of a Greek idiom in Ecclesiastes is valid, it points to a date posterior to the conquest of Alexander the Great.
- It would be folly, therefore, not to assign the authorship of the "Commentary" to a time posterior to the Early Edition.
- The Japanese data were also recently released by the Ministry of Finance of Japan but are available only for the period posterior to May 1991.
- But if things do fall apart completely, we appear to be fortuitously well prepared for a descent into cannibalism judging by the plethora of plump posteriors wandering the malls.
- But when it comes time to make that decision, almost 40 per cent of us fail to remove our posteriors from the couch and forfeit our voice in the nation's affairs.
- Bureaucrats are not known for their boldness; if something bad happens, they want some sort of shelter for their posteriors.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This very loaded broaching, through the use of the word posthumanous, of the thought of an extreme posteriority finds itself sternly warned by Derrida's words, above.
- Yet his writing is emptily abstract and opaque, e.g. As images of posteriority, ruins reveal the primordiality of the temporal law dial holds sway over their obsolescence.
- He presented evidence for Aristotle's recognition of a type of term between equivocal and univocal terms, some instances of which were characterized by their use according to priority and posteriority.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In at least many Chondrichthyes, the hypobranchials are well developed, although they point posteriorly.
- Otherwise, the lateral surface is flat and vertical posteriorly.
- A 14 year old boy was sprinting during a 200 m race when he suddenly developed a severe pain posteriorly in the proximal part of his left thigh.
Early 16th century (as a plural noun denoting descendants): from Latin, comparative of posterus 'following', from post 'after'.
Palabras que riman con posteriorAlgeria, anterior, bacteria, Bashkiria, cafeteria, criteria, cryptomeria, diphtheria, exterior, hysteria, Iberia, inferior, interior, Liberia, listeria, Nigeria, Siberia, superior, ulterior, wisteria
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: pos·te·ri·or
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.