- Coming after the feminism of the 1960s and subsequent decades, in particular moving beyond or rejecting some of the ideas of feminism as out of date.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is too easy to skip over feminism in these self-proclaimed post-feminist times.
- Mothers of America, it's time to talk back and refute insulting post-feminist propaganda.
- Lisa clearly comes from this generation of sexually-empowered post-feminist females; Matt is just old enough to find it novel.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person who rejects some earlier feminist ideas as out of date.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She and her peers were not so much feminist as postfeminist; they'd reaped the benefits of Title IX, the 1972 law mandating gender equality in scholastic athletics.
- Reports the sociology professor: ‘My biggest surprise in teaching here is that I am coming across growing numbers of postfeminist college women.’
- Dark Angel appears to be the usual postmodern, postfeminist representation of the female action hero with (at least) a reversal or (at most) a mixture of traditional gender traits.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This feminist novel has already traveled into the era of post-feminism.
- The apparent popularity of post-feminism should give feminists pause particularly because the post-feminist strain veils deep-seated conservatism.
- In this kind of environment, post-feminism confronts the young feminist as something of a briar patch to be negotiated with care.
Más definiciones de postfeministDefinición de postfeminist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional