sustantivo[often as modifier]
- Work done on a film or recording after filming or recording has taken place: postproduction editingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Since the days of silent film it has always been the case that film-makers spend far more time in editing and post-production than on-set filming.
- Thanks to funding shortfalls, the film sat in post-production for almost four years before reaching completion.
- When we ran out of money during post-production of the film, I had to sell this same apartment, and found that the only potential buyers were other Westerners.
Más definiciones de postproductionDefinición de postproduction en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional