- A French soup of meat, typically boiled beef, and vegetables cooked in a large pot.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The simplest consommé of all, in France, is the broth from pot-au-feu.
- Soups, rabbit dishes, and dishes such as pot-au-feu, coq au vin, and blanquettes are often requested by pickers nostalgic for an era when long, slow cooking was the norm.
- The legendary peasant woman kept a pot-au-feu or bouillon pot on her hearth and, myth has it, threw into it whatever she had around to stew for the day's meal.
French, literally 'pot on the fire'.
Más definiciones de pot-au-feuDefinición de pot-au-feu en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional