- Train (a small child) to use a potty.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also worth looking out for are novelty chamber pots often made in the form of animals which were designed to potty-train small children.
- It's important not to punish potty-training children or show disappointment when they wet or soil themselves or the bed.
- Some parents try desperately to potty-train their children much too young, and may think not only that they have succeeded, but also that they, the parents, have made a great achievement.
Más definiciones de potty-trainDefinición de potty-train en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional