- A source of authority, influence, or support, especially in politics or negotiations: the party’s power base was confined to one provinceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It would throw off the neocon power base and realign all manner of forces.
- As a man in charge of the presidential guard units he sees his authority to enhance his own influence and consolidate his power base.
- His party held most of the parliamentary seats and provided the government with its power base.
Más definiciones de power baseDefinición de power base en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional