- 1The authority to act for another person in specified or all legal or financial matters.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If he was told there was such a veto power or power of attorney, why did he not ask to see proof of same.
- We've had conversations about her wishes; I have both financial and medical power of attorney for her, should it become necessary, and I'm the executor of her will as well.
- There, the wife was not involved in the company, she was not a company director, her husband was simply temporarily incapacitated and she had power of attorney.
- 1.1A legal document giving power of attorney to someone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You can create powers of attorney, legal contracts and the like, if you really need to.
- It's a too-common scenario that documents such as living wills, powers of attorney, and domestic-partnership registration are supposed to prevent.
- This is also the time to update your wills and powers of attorney to take into account any changes in the tax and estate laws - or a life change like a move, marriage, divorce, birth of a child, etc.
Más definiciones de power of attorneyDefinición de power of attorney en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional