- The bodyguard of the Roman emperor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Before his return Mucianus had reduced the praetorian guard, enlarged by Vitellius, to approximately its old size, and they were entrusted to Titus on his return.
- It's far worse than anything that occurred in the Roman empire, until the praetorian guard started to sell the principate.
- Power is held by a strongman, surrounded by a praetorian guard.…
Más definiciones de praetorian guardDefinición de praetorian guard en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional