Pronunciación: /prēˈfeCH /[with object]
- Transfer (data) from main memory to temporary storage in readiness for later use.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The target can thus be prefetched before the actual address has been calculated and placed in a register.
- It's primarily designed to prefetch large quantities of data to help prevent processor stalls.
- The accelerator scours a page and prefetches the content behind each link.
Pronunciación: /ˈprēˌfeCH /Volver al principio
- A process or instance of prefetching data.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some changes were made to the hardware prefetch mechanism to increase its efficiency, in addition to software prefetches now being stored in the trace cache.
- A mechanism is also described to improve the timeliness of a prefetch by suitably adjusting the value of N after observing the usefulness of the prefetched instructions or data.
- In fact, all contemporary CPUs have their own data prefetch mechanisms, which allow them to move data into the cache memory.
Más definiciones de prefetchDefinición de prefetch en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional