Definición de prefetch en inglés:
Pronunciación: /prēˈfeCH /[with object]
Transfer (data) from main memory to temporary storage in readiness for later use.
- The target can thus be prefetched before the actual address has been calculated and placed in a register.
- It's primarily designed to prefetch large quantities of data to help prevent processor stalls.
- The accelerator scours a page and prefetches the content behind each link.
Pronunciación: /ˈprēˌfeCH /Volver al principio
A process or instance of prefetching data.
- Some changes were made to the hardware prefetch mechanism to increase its efficiency, in addition to software prefetches now being stored in the trace cache.
- A mechanism is also described to improve the timeliness of a prefetch by suitably adjusting the value of N after observing the usefulness of the prefetched instructions or data.
- In fact, all contemporary CPUs have their own data prefetch mechanisms, which allow them to move data into the cache memory.
Definición de prefetch en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan