- To discard potential new directions for research at this early stage would be premature.
- Free radicals are thought to be responsible for helping to cause premature ageing, heart disease and cancer.
- Apart from the associations with premature ageing, darker hair suits my Anglo-Asian olive skin.
- SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) can happen to any baby, but premature babies and low birth-weight babies are more at risk.
- His observations led to the careful control of oxygen delivery to premature babies.
- Some premature babies suffer from breathing difficulties but this did not appear to be the case with Jennifer.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Second-hand smoke also affects babies, before and after birth, and can lead to prematurity, respiratory illnesses, nervous disorders and hearing impairments.
- Amazingly, the fat content in my breast milk would be higher to compensate for my baby's prematurity.
- The respiratory difficulties the baby has can be expected with such prematurity.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'ripe, mature'): from Latin praematurus 'very early', from prae 'before' + maturus 'ripe'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: pre·ma·ture
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.