Definición de prenatal en inglés:
Before birth; during or relating to pregnancy: prenatal development
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A healthy child was delivered at term, and the couple will be offered prenatal diagnosis in subsequent pregnancies.
- Abused women were also less likely to have prenatal care check-ups during pregnancy.
- During an early prenatal visit, most pregnant women are given a blood test to screen for syphilis.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are multiple advantages of knowing if a fetus is affected prenatally.
- Participants were recruited prenatally and attended review clinics at age 3 and 5 years.
- Thirty infants were enrolled into the study: 16 exposed prenatally to cigarette smoke and 14 control infants.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda