Definición de prerelease en inglés:
1Of, relating to, or denoting a record, movie, or other product that has not yet been generally released: a prerelease version of the software
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This argument has been echoed by admirers of a pre-release version of the film.
- The next pre-release version of the product will obtain signature updates from the Windows Update software distribution channels.
- At least, that's how I'm told the retail version looks; the pre-release screener I received is actually two separate discs, an arrangement I tend to prefer.
1.1Of or relating to the period before the release of a suspect or prisoner.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Ms Walsh also explained that the prisoners housed in the pre-release cottages are generally in a transitional period, adjusting from the very regimented daily routine of prison life in the main section.
- She said the prison had no formal pre-release drugs strategy because it had a ‘complete and total’ drugs programme which ran throughout an offender's sentence.
- The first such experimental program, initiated in New York City in 1968, involving pre-release jail inmates, was described by Dole and colleagues.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A movie, record, or other product given restricted availability before being generally released.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I found it utterly bizarre that my old family home, where I had always been criticised as a teenager for spending too much time playing pop music, was now home to all the hottest, most upfront pre-releases.
- It was a copy he had gotten as a pre-release from the record company, and while the song played he assured me that it would be a number one within a couple of months.
- The new Safari Web browser is also an excellent product, especially for a pre-release.
Definición de prerelease en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda