(also net present value)
- The value in the present of a sum of money, in contrast to some future value it will have when it has been invested at compound interest.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fundamental value of a stock is of course in theory the present value of all future cash flows received by the owner of the stock.
- Oil stocks are normally valued on the basis of the net present value of future cashflows.
- It uses a discount rate of 7.5 per cent to calculate the present value of future earnings from its policies.
Más definiciones de present valueDefinición de present value en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional