- A supporter or advocate of the preservation of something, especially of historic buildings and artifacts.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Into this gloomy atmosphere came a national drive by preservationists and conservationists to create national parks and forests in the eastern United States.
- Unlike the preservationists, we believe that it is our job to manage the animal kingdom with the natural predators that God has provided to keep populations in balance.
- Historic preservationists want to save old buildings.
Más definiciones de preservationistDefinición de preservationist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional