Definición de presumptive en inglés:
1Of the nature of a presumption; presumed in the absence of further information: a presumptive diagnosis
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were transferred to our neonatal intensive care unit with a presumptive diagnosis of perinatal asphyxia.
- He was discharged the following afternoon with a presumptive diagnosis of vasovagal syncope, perhaps related to defecation.
- A second diagnostic indication involves the injection of a local anesthetic to confirm the presumptive diagnosis through symptom relief of the affected body part.
1.1 Law Giving grounds for the inference of a fact or of the appropriate interpretation of the law.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thus, engaging in the lawful activities of a group designated as a ‘terrorist organization’ by the Attorney General could be presumptive grounds for expatriation.
- In Accounting Research Bulletin No.9 it was stated that any expenditure which is properly applicable to the future is presumptive grounds for carrying the balance forward.
- The Freedom of Information Act set the ground rules for, and establishes a presumptive right of, access to unpublished records of executive agencies by any person, regardless of citizenship.
probable, likely, prospective, assumed, supposed, expected
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So a stay that would last indefinitely would be presumptively prejudicial to the plaintiff.
- Whilst it is a presumptively child centred jurisdiction, it is not straightforwardly so.
- Yet, neither a confession offered to a priest, nor a highly intimate disclosure offered to a therapist, is presumptively protected by privilege.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda