Definición de preventive en inglés:
Designed to keep something undesirable such as illness, harm, or accidents from occurring: preventive medicine
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are some important preventive measures that can be done to avoid a recurrent stroke.
- The effect of preventive measures on the incidence of ankle sprains.
- Wider community education is required as a primary preventive measure.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A medicine or other treatment designed to stop disease or ill health from occurring.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But don't expect that to stop drug companies from hyping their cholesterol lowering products as preventives for breast cancer.
- Silicone greases are probably not effective preventives.
- Eating garlic and plenty of vitamin C are useful anti-viral preventives.
prophylactic, prophylactic device, prophylactic medicine, preventive drug
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And the idea behind integrative medicine is to use these things preventively, to try and prevent illness.
- Patients could carry PKC inhibitors and take them preventively, as soon as they sense a manic episode coming on.
- These antiviral drugs fight the herpes virus that causes cold sores and can speed healing or be used preventively to thwart outbreaks.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán