Definición de price tag en inglés:
1The label on an item for sale, showing its price.
- The price tag and label from the local bookstore had been painstakingly removed only that morning.
- The old man rang up the items slowly, staring hard at the price tag labels, as is if he couldn't read them.
- This means it can give the loan a more eye-catching and competitive rate, as in the classic #9.99 sale price tag.
1.1The cost of something: a $400 billion price tag was put on the venture
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, our broken system has a high price tag - it costs millions of minorities their dreams and their future.
- The second price tag is the cost of operating the appliance during its lifetime.
- Though no one has put an official price tag on the project, it could potentially cost billions.
Definición de price tag en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan