Definición de priestly en inglés:
Of, relating to, or befitting a priest or priests: performing priestly duties
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What can be done to restore the priestly and pastoral ministry of bishops to its position of primacy?
- My father used his black graduation robe from rabbinical seminary as his priestly garb.
- The Celt's priestly caste, the Druids, has become a part of modern folklore.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I believe there is a priestliness in every individual and one of the things that I think is that everybody has the power to bless.
- Perhaps the time is coming when priestliness will be connected with everyday life and the full call of every baptized person, man or woman.
Palabras que riman con priestlybeastly, Priestley
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda