Definición de prill en inglés:
A pellet or solid globule of a substance formed by the congealing of a liquid during an industrial process.
- They can use this on-site to mix the fuel oil with the ammonium nitrate prill,’ Adama says.
- The prill is then weighed, flattened out and rolled until very thin, and then placed in nitric acid, which dissolves away or parts the silver.
late 18th century (as a term in copper mining, denoting rich copper ore remaining after removal of low-grade material): of unknown origin.
- Example sentences
- Elemental sulfur can be granulated or flaked with a binding agent, but prilled sulfur is not effective.
- With some machines it is difficult to apply such a small amount of the prilled urea so the granulated product would be preferable.
Definición de prill en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan