(also primary health care)
- Health care at a basic rather than specialized level for people making an initial approach to a doctor or nurse for treatment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the Australian healthcare system general practitioners provide the most accessible primary health care for adolescents.
- The aim of this study was to identify referral pathways from primary care for women with ovarian cancer.
- Having health insurance was associated with utilization of both primary health care and drug treatment.
Más definiciones de primary careDefinición de primary care en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional