- Any of a group of colors from which all other colors can be obtained by mixing.
The primary colors for pigments are red, blue, and yellow. The primary additive colors for light are red, green, and blue; the primary subtractive colors (which give the primary additive colors when subtracted from white light) are magenta, cyan, and yellowMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It consists of two complementary colors (yellow and cyan), a primary color and colorless.
- Bobby's group concentrated on still-life in oils and working with an extended colour palette had an opportunity to explore and under-stand colour, using primary colours and their complements.
- His love for colour, in particular primary colours, was his inspiration, and some of his art work still sits in the Red Room.
Más definiciones de primary colorDefinición de primary color en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional