Definición de printmaker en inglés:
A person who makes pictures or designs by printing them from specially prepared plates or blocks.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These comprise the papers of a varied group of painters, sculptors, printmakers, craftsmen, architects, designers and photographers from the eighteenth century to the present.
- The Endowment will support painters, sculptors, printmakers, and other artists in their efforts to better acquaint themselves with the natural world through both museum and field research.
- Rome in the nineteenth century was a Mecca for painters, sculptors, architects, printmakers, writers, and composers from all over the world.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The main types of printmaking are screenprinting, lithography, intaglio and relief.
- He had begun etching in 1894 to earn extra money, but he soon came to love printmaking and also mastered lithography and woodcutting.
- This Scottish show will be the first survey of Freud's printmaking, including his entire output as a printmaker and hopefully a number of new works.
Palabras que riman con printmakerholidaymaker
Definición de printmaker en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda