- A probability as assessed before making reference to certain relevant observations, especially subjectively or on the assumption that all possible outcomes be given the same probability. Compare with posterior probability.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The probability is either a prior probability or a conditional probability.
- The resultant posterior probability then becomes a prior probability for the second drawing, the result of which is used to calculate a further posterior probability.
- Her lawyers demonstrated that the test did not take proper account of the prior probability and thus made a tacit initial assumption of guilt.
Más definiciones de prior probabilityDefinición de prior probability en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional