Definición de pristine en inglés:
- Sad to report, it was sold in its original box, its pristine condition signalling that it had never been opened.
- Needless to say, the vehicle was not in its original pristine condition upon its return.
- It has been kept in pristine condition in recent years thanks to the diligent work of the local graveyard committee.
- It's a hopeful sign if their wardrobes contain a pristine row of white shirts, or monochrome cashmere.
- What started as a pristine white shirt on Thursday morning was now really grimy.
- His face and once pristine white school shirt were drenched in blood.
mid 16th century (in the sense 'original, former, primitive and undeveloped'): from Latin pristinus 'former'. The senses 'unspoiled' and 'spotless' date from the 1920s.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The symbolism is undeniable - one constantly is reminded of the seething mass of emotional turmoil that inevitably follows the delights of the bedroom and lurks beneath even the most pristinely impeccable marriages.
- Most of the martyrs entombed at the site died in the Korean struggle against Japanese occupation prior to 1945, and are honoured with an immense, pristinely maintained cemetery.
- The next thing I knew I was seated - uncomfortably - on the saddle of an exercise bike in a pristinely tidy, white room with a futon and velux windows, a wet sock in my hand.
Palabras que riman con pristineChristine, Sistine
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.