- A tendency to be concerned with ideas or issues only insofar as they affect one as an individual.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The communal life embodied in the vine and the branches image presents a strong challenge to contemporary Western models of individual autonomy and privatism.
- Neoliberalism with its emphasis on market forces narrows the legitimacy of the public sphere by redefining it around the related issues of privatism, consumption, and safety.
- Until now, few scholars have specified the role of the ideology of privatism in determining the programmatic shape and local implementation of urban renewal or have examined the impact of the program on metropolitan development.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Which means they do not go to public school, nor do they go to private school, but rather to the privatist of all schools.
- Learning of Jesus depends on our personal (not privatist) experiences of the risen Lord and extended conversation with texts that we may respectfully trust to reveal his living person.
- On the other hand, real estate industry and home building officials rejected a strong federal role and embraced a privatist vision of slum clearance with no government regulations on private redevelopment.
Más definiciones de privatismDefinición de privatism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional