Definición de privatism en inglés:
A tendency to be concerned with ideas or issues only insofar as they affect one as an individual.
- The communal life embodied in the vine and the branches image presents a strong challenge to contemporary Western models of individual autonomy and privatism.
- Neoliberalism with its emphasis on market forces narrows the legitimacy of the public sphere by redefining it around the related issues of privatism, consumption, and safety.
- Until now, few scholars have specified the role of the ideology of privatism in determining the programmatic shape and local implementation of urban renewal or have examined the impact of the program on metropolitan development.
- Example sentences
- Which means they do not go to public school, nor do they go to private school, but rather to the privatist of all schools.
- Learning of Jesus depends on our personal (not privatist) experiences of the risen Lord and extended conversation with texts that we may respectfully trust to reveal his living person.
- On the other hand, real estate industry and home building officials rejected a strong federal role and embraced a privatist vision of slum clearance with no government regulations on private redevelopment.
Definición de privatism en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan