Based on or adapted to a theory of probability; subject to or involving chance variation: the main approaches are either rule-based or probabilistic
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Around this time Menger's interests in mathematics broadened and he began to work on hyperbolic geometry, probabilistic geometry and the algebra of functions.
- This is an attractively written systematic exposition of the basic probabilistic methods of congestion theory.
- The time to resume operations is a key datum in probabilistic risk assessment.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It gave rise to a form of probabilism, as a positively endorsed theory of knowledge, which is one of the New Academy's legacies.
- While probabilism in empirical matters was defended as reasonable by skeptics, such an attitude was considered unreasonable with regard to metaphysics.
- He is most consistent, sure-footed and passionate in his celebration of prudence, practical reasoning, and good old-fashioned English probabilism and empiricism.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: prob·a·bi·lis·tic
Definición de probabilistic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda