- A synthetic compound derived from benzoic acid, used as a local anesthetic, especially in dentistry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dr. Persons says that chloroprocaine or procaine (Procaine, Novocain) should be safe in patients with true ‘amide’ allergy because they are esters.
- In comparative studies, dry needling was found to be as effective as injecting an anesthetic solution such as procaine or lidocaine (Xylocaine).
- History of an allergy to an ester anesthetic such as procaine is not a contraindication to the use of lidocaine, because they are chemically different, and cross-reaction is rare.
Más definiciones de procaineDefinición de procaine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional