Of, for, or used in a religious or ceremonial procession: a processional cross
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Any of these late-medieval processional crosses can be experienced as an example of craftsmanship in wood and metal, like a Faberge egg, or considered in terms of its design and the interplay of its various components.
- After attending a festive celebration at one suburban parish, he sent a note to the pastor, telling him to place a corpus on the processional cross and to reconfigure the tilt of the altar to conform to church rubrics.
- The Baroque section features religious sculpture, including processional figures, ritual liturgical objects and private devotional altars.
1.1A hymn or other piece of music sung or played during a religious procession.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Also, McIlvaine ‘used his episcopal authority to limit processionals, surpliced choirs, and other musical innovations’.
- This Wesley hymn makes a wonderful processional for this festival day.
- It is best sung as a processional or the final hymn in the service. Sing at a moderate tempo.
Palabras que riman con processionalconfessional, congressional, expressional, impressional, obsessional, professional, progressional, recessional, secessional, sessional, successional
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: pro·ces·sion·al
Definición de processional en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda