Definición de processional en inglés:
Of, for, or used in a religious or ceremonial procession: a processional cross
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Any of these late-medieval processional crosses can be experienced as an example of craftsmanship in wood and metal, like a Faberge egg, or considered in terms of its design and the interplay of its various components.
- After attending a festive celebration at one suburban parish, he sent a note to the pastor, telling him to place a corpus on the processional cross and to reconfigure the tilt of the altar to conform to church rubrics.
- The Baroque section features religious sculpture, including processional figures, ritual liturgical objects and private devotional altars.
sustantivoVolver al principio
1.1A hymn or other piece of music sung or played during a religious procession.
- Also, McIlvaine ‘used his episcopal authority to limit processionals, surpliced choirs, and other musical innovations’.
- This Wesley hymn makes a wonderful processional for this festival day.
- It is best sung as a processional or the final hymn in the service. Sing at a moderate tempo.
Definición de processional en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan