- A low-grade fuel gas consisting largely of nitrogen and carbon monoxide, formed by passing air, or air and steam, through red-hot carbon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the form of producer gas or water gas, it is widely used as a fuel in industrial operations.
- Large quantities of biomass are burnt for cooking and heating, while a small amount is converted to methane gas by an anaerobic digestion or to producer gas by pyrolysis.
- Charcoal gasifiers were generally more popular than wood gasifiers during the producer gas era in Sweden in the days of WW2.
Más definiciones de producer gasDefinición de producer gas en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional