Definición de programming en inglés:
1The action or process of writing computer programs.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The precision necessary when writing programming languages is palpable not only for the author of technology but also for the user of technology.
- Her unassuming husband, Ben, just wanted another computer programming gig in Silicon Valley's depressed job market.
- When I first became a part of the computer programming industry some 25 years ago, a lot of the code was pretty buggy.
2.1Radio or television programs that are scheduled or broadcast: the station is to expand its late-night programming
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unlike commercial television, which broadcasts free programming, satellite television is not without cost.
- For example, regulators have historically placed considerable restrictions on simulcasting - broadcasting programming over more than one station at the same time.
- It also will help enhance public awareness of NASA by developing documentaries and educational programming for television broadcast.
Definición de programming en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda