- She must accept the inevitable and protect against the greater harm.
- A number of acute-phase reactants protect against tissue injury in response to heat stress.
- I promised to protect you, all those years ago at the orphanage, and that's what I am doing right now.
- As for the wild yak, all that shooting over the years has decimated its numbers so that the wild animals are now a protected species with their own nature preserve.
- Lack of socialization of the law by the conservation office is frequently blamed for the flourishing trade in souvenirs made from protected animal parts in the province.
- Under the Wildlife and Countryside Act, anyone killing a protected bird or animal faces fines of up £5,000 and possible imprisonment.
- Many of the actions required are already within the scope of existing conventions concerned with wildlife conservation, insofar as they list marine species or marine protected areas on their annexes.
- Sadly all these developments are taking place in areas that were previously protected from any tourist development projects.
- The decision opens the previously protected areas to development.
- You can't eliminate the risks of travel, but travel insurance can protect you against financial loss.
- Watercraft liability covers you just like car liability insurance protects you in the event of an accident where you are found to be at fault.
- Collision Damage Waver insurance is important but only protects you from financial loss in respect to the vehicle.
- He said in this case it was the duty of the Government to set up safeguard measures to protect the domestic industry.
- The Republicans claimed that such interventions were necessary not only for financing government but also for protecting domestic industry and jobs.
- An attempt to protect domestic industry can do nothing to change this reality.
- It also protects information stored on memory cards.
- When you submit sensitive information via the Web site, your information is protected both online and off-line.
- Additionally, the company agreed not to misrepresent the extent to which it protects customer information from unauthorized access.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition to assisting clients in protecting their intellectual property, it provides clients with audits, which identify protectable intellectual property within their business.
- Even TV listings, once treated as protectable by the Irish courts, may no longer qualify for legal protection.
- To do so, she would have to convince the judge of three things: first, that she had a protectable trademark; second, that consumers might confuse the brands; and third, that the company would suffer irreparable harm as a result.
Late Middle English: from Latin protect- 'covered in front', from the verb protegere, from pro- 'in front' + tegere 'to cover'.
Palabras que riman con protectaffect, bisect, bull-necked, collect, confect, connect, correct, defect, deflect, deject, detect, direct, effect, eject, elect, erect, expect, infect, inflect, inject, inspect, interconnect, interject, intersect, misdirect, neglect, object, perfect, project, prospect, reflect, reject, respect, resurrect, sect, select, subject, suspect, transect, unchecked, Utrecht
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: pro·tect
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.